No booking fees when you book directly on our website.
Our employees have worked very hard to pull the course back together after Hurricane Sally, please show your appreciation by adhering to our rules and regulations during play.
We will keep you updated on our progress, and we look forward to seeing you on the course.
We are happy things are progressing even among these crazy times. However, we would like to remind you of a few rules as there have recently been some minor issues;
1. If you are not able to keep your tee times call and cancel.
2. If you feel slow play is occurring do not take it upon yourself to handle the situation, contact the pro shop and we will take action.
3. Please stay on cart path as much as possible, especially on tees and green areas.
4. Always check in the Pro Shop, even if you are only playing few holes, do not just jump in on any hole or start on the back nine without letting the pro shop know.
5. Do not go into the cart barn looking for lost items or to get ice, the cart barn personnel will be happy to assist you.
6. When hitting on the range, please hit in the designated areas, between the ropes. If you don't think you will hit a full bucket of balls please ask for a small bucket.
Please understand that as a club, we the management team, are doing our best to make play enjoyable for everyone. However, at the same time, we must make sure the rules and regulations we have in place are being followed. It is our responsibility, that if rules are broken, we must give out verbal and written warnings, followed by suspension of play to repeated offenders.
The Club at Hidden Creek in Navarre, Fl is well known for its excellent conditions, lush landscape, rolling terrain and scenic layout. Hidden Creek is an 18-Hole Championship Public Golf Course designed by Ron Garl and plays 6,823 yards from the back tees.
Hidden Creek offers exciting and challenging play for all levels of golfers with water throughout the course and well guarded greens. Great shots are rewarded at Hidden Creek with manicured greens and fairways.
There are no upcoming events...
Pro Shop Hours: 6:30 AM - 5 PM
Driving Range: 7 AM - 4:30 PM (2:00 PM on Monday)